In order to use eNicks, your browser must be able to accept cookies. Please try modifying your browser settings as follows and click on the "Get an Enick" button again:
If you are using Internet Explorer
If you are using America Online (AOL)
- From the menu bar, click Tools, then Internet Options
- Locate the Privacy menu
- Click on the Advanced tab (or button in some versions) to access Advanced Privacy Settings
- Ensure the box labeled Override Automatic Cookie Handling is checked (on)
- Ensure the settings permit cookies
- Ensure the box labeled Always Allow Session Cookies is checked (on)
- Click OK
- Close and restart your browser
If you continue to encounter difficulties, please feel free to call us during normal business hours.
- Due to recent changes to AOL, the AOL browser is incompatible with eNicks. In order to use eNicks, please minimize the AOL application once you sign on and launch Internet Explorer to access eNicks.
- If you continue to experience this message from Internet Explorer, please make sure your browser settings match those for the Internet Explorer settings listed above.